When it comes to dinner in our house there are three things that all four of us can agree on. First, cauliflower is the most amazing vegetable on the planet, second you just can’t beat a Caesar salad and third everything is better in a wrap! Which is exactly why these Crispy Cauliflower Caesar Wraps will be making the weekly rotation in our house this summer.
During the summer months our world is literally turned upside down. The days are long, the kids are home needing to be entertained and I still have to get dinner on the table in a reasonable amount of time. It’s a mad house and by the end of the day I can be left feeling pretty wiped out and honestly uninspired when it comes to planning dinner.
These Crispy Cauliflower Caesar Wraps are going to be great to have in my arsenal of easy, go-to summer dinners this year! I always have all of the ingredients needed to make these in my kitchen and my family will never roll their eyes or complain when I answer “What’s for dinner?” with the words Crispy Cauliflower Caesar Wrap. Seriously, they won’t!
These babies take minimal time to prep and only require a few dishes to make which means clean up is a cinch too so you can get out of the kitchen and back to what matters most, enjoying those warm summer nights with your family and friends!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- olive oil spray
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 FlatOut gluten free wraps
- 3 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Lacinato kale
- ¼ cup chiffonade basil
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing
- `1 batch Crispy Cauliflower
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the parchment with olive oil spray then place the cauliflower florets onto the pan. Spray the top of the cauliflower lightly with the olive oil spray then season generously with the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown with crisp edges, flipping once during the cook time.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan evenly over the cauliflower, toss to coat then place back in the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes. The Parmesan cheese should be crisp and golden brown.
- As soon as the califlower has finished cooking sprinkle with more salt and pepper to taste, lemon zest and red pepper flakes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the lettuce, kale and basil. Toss to combine then add the Caesar dressing. Toss with your hands until all of the greens are mixed well and completely dressed. Set aside.
- Stack the FlatOut Wraps together and cut in half across the middle. Roll each wrap into a cone shape and secure with a pick.
- Fill the wraps with the Caesar dressed greens, tomatoes and Crispy Cauliflower until each wrap is full. Sprinkle any crisped Parmesan cheese crumbles from the sheet pan over the top of the wraps. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the salad in each wrap and serve immediately.
Compensation for this post was provided by FlatOut Wraps. The opinions expressed in the post are our own.